The DPH 42 Switch connects up to four satellite feeds from a DISH Pro (DP) or DISH Pro Plus (DPP) LNBF to Hopper®, Joey®, Wally®, ViP®, and DP receivers. Legacy receivers are not supported. Approved RG-6 cable required. Weather caps, not terminators, must be used for sealing off all unused ports on the switch.
- Multiple Hopper, Joey, Wally, and ViP receivers, including a combination of two of these receiver types
- Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico installations; international customers
- Customers requiring multiple satellite dishes
- Multiple dwelling unit (MDU) customers
- RG-6 cable rated between 950–3000 MHz
- DOES NOT WORK with DISH Pro Hybrid LNBs. A standard DISH Western Arc or Eastern Arc LNB should be used instead