All sales of Recharge are final and there will be 30 days’ refund or exchange permitted. Please be advised that You are responsible for the mobile number or Dishtv Card number you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. Dishtv Channel is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DishTv Card number.
However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the Site, and money has been charged to your Credit card or bank account but a Recharge has not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or potting us a message on the Contact Us page also u can live chat with agent . In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details – the mobile number or DISHTV CARD number, Name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number. Dishtv Channel shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 6 working days from the date of the receipt of your email. but You Should Contact Us within 7 Days after 7 days There Will be no refund.
Our privacy commitments
- We don’t sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We keep your Personal Information in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
Here’s some of the information we collect:
- Account Information includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, service history and other information like that;
- Network Performance & Usage Information tells us how you use our networks, our products and our services, and how well our equipment and networks are performing;
- Web Browsing & Wireless Application Information tells us about the websites you visit and the mobile applications you use on our networks;
- Location Information tells us where your wireless device is located, as well as your ZIP-code and street address;
- TV Viewing Information tells us about which programs you watch and record and similar information about how you use our video services and applications.